Sunday, May 4, 2008

What did you do this weekend?

Well.....Bill and I had a very nice and relaxing weekend.
1. Friday night watched "Fractured" and had horderve (sp) night.
2. Saturday went to Ft Worth and took Julia out for lunch. So fun. Kayla came along with us and was such a good girl. Rides great in the car.
3. Saturday night went out to see "Iron Man" - really liked it. Had popcorn and a full bag (small) of M&M's for dinner.
4. Church service led by the youth - wonderful wonderful! Great Sunday school studying the Holy Spirit. Right on target.
5. Went out to eat - had to go to 3 different places before we found one opened. Still full from lunch.
6. Layed by the pool all afternoon - slathered in sunscreen.
7. Went grocery shopping - starting getting grouchy.
8. Still full from lunch - will probably have cereal for dinner.....tired and grouchy still.
9. Updating my blog - my mind going numb from being tired and grouchy.
10. Bill being so sweet to my grouchiness......I think the sun just drained me and I am tired from not eating right (remember - popcorn and M&Ms for dinner?)
11. Can't think of anything else to blog. Will veg the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Lauren Williams said...

ha :) this is funny :) everyone should have popcorn and m7m's for dinner from time to time! and i can NEVER even imagine you being grouchy!