Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is it Worth It?

I have a question and would love everyone's opinion on this.
Is it worth it to go grocery shopping to 2 different stores?

Here's what I face:
Walmart ("green", beautiful, wonderful store): good prices (my cereal is $2 cheaper here), great atmosphere, can find "most" anything. - takes me 15 min to get there - so, more gas.
Kroger (new, beautiful, wonderful store): a little pricier than Walmart, but is located down the street.

So - I KNOW I can shop cheaper at Walmart - but does the extra gas justify going out there. Walmart doesn't carry everything I use. Kroger does - but is more expensive but closer.

Hmmmm...........

What would you do?

4 comments:

lecia said...

i will let you guess what I would do:)

Molly Morgan said...

You would just go to one store! Right??? (that's probably what I will end up doing!)

Hayley B said...

haha b/c I am at the point in my life where penny pincher is necessary I would probably go to walmart, but i say if you can just go to one store...go to one!

FreyBoys said...

I go to 3 stores!!! I buy everything organic so I have to shop around. I know where they sell it at the price I want. I save a ton!! I hardly waste any gas so it is well worth it for me.