Saturday, January 10, 2009

God Grew Tired of Us


Last night Bill and I watched a documentary (from Netflix) called "God Grew Tired of Us".  It was about the Lost Boys of Sudan.  It touched our hearts so much......I wasn't aware that this was happening.  I asked Bill, "What do we do with this information now?"  One answer - be aware.....be aware of our brother/sister walking next to us.  It doesn't matter their ethnicity or culture.....we, as Christians, need to show compassion, understanding, caring......just say hello.   

2 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

OHMYGOSH. I have seen it too. It is one of those things that you can't forget. Everyone should watch it

FreyBoys said...

I want to watch it but I am scared I will cry the whole movie!! I can't handle those types. If you are interested in documentary movies, please watch "Born into Brothels". It will take you 2 seconds to understand my love for it.