Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catch up - no pics

Ok - I know people like to look at pictures - I know I do...but I have just been lazy.  Here are my thoughts:

1. My hair is finally getting longer - I love it.  Will never go short again.  So weird because I LOVE short hair - but I guess as I get older and with less hair - it's not the same.

2. I am looking for a part-time job so we can get a car.  Harder to find a fun part time job than a full time job.  I just applied to be a front person with LA Fitness.  We'll see.  That would be fun.  I want fun.

3.  The OU game is on tonight - Yeah!  But - I just can't cheer for OU (sorry Lauren) - so I am cheering for THE BIG TWELVE (which OU is representing - which should have been UT representing.  Again, sorry Lauren)

4.  All this fighting in the gaza - makes me so sad.   How do I even pray about that?

5. Tomorrow I am having lunch with my neighbor ladies, later in the month is wine night with the ladies.  I love my neighbor ladies. :)

6.  I miss my boys in Missouri.

7. Jonathan will be living with us this summer while he does his internship in Dallas.  Now THAT makes me happy. :)

8.  I just found out that Bill doesn't like the word "funky" - which is one of my favorite words that I use all the time - because I am all about the FUNK!    Anyway - I got myself a new pair of "f....y" glasses!  Yeah!  :)

No comments: