Monday, January 12, 2009

Detox - Day 1


1. Morning - I started this morning (after drinking one cup of coffee - can I do that?) by taking 2 capsules of something - and then I had to drink a powder dissolved in 8 oz of water and then drink another 8 oz of water.  The instructions say to drink a lot of water throughout the day (this will challenge me) and eat plenty of fiber (trip to grocery store!).  So far so good - but right now - I am already water logged.....
2. Afternoon - I haven't had any "gurgglings" - feel normal.  Went grocery shopping and got a lot of fruit, fiber, beans, fish, etc.  
3. Evening - all is well.....been drinking lots of water and peeing all the time.  Good soup for dinner.  Took 2 different capsules of something an hour after dinner and drank more of the powder.  Feeling really water logged.
post note:  had to get up 2 times to use the bathroom (pee) from all the water.   So far I feel normal.

1 comment:

Hayley B said...

detox's are great! Unfortunately the one I tried actually backed me up!!!! HAHA but cody has done a juice detox and he loved the results can't wait to hear how it all goes...did you hear anything from LA fitness?