Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just a Weekend

1. Kayla is back to being "a dog"! Yeah! After a week of prednisone, antibiotics and "special dog food" - Kayla's poops are back to normal and she is acting so happy. I feel that I am the guru of dog poop now....consistancy, color, frequency...you name it - I know the poop! Now, we wait to see how she does after she is off all meds.

2. This is a picture of where Kayla likes to be while I am cooking in our tiny kitchen. If I am in there for any bit of time - she will settle down to lay infront of the sink. If you have seen how TINY our kitchen is - you know that I am straddling her while cooking.



3. Bill and I went to the Denton's jazz & arts festival. I have come to realize that once you go to a "festival" - you've seen them all. Pottery, silver/stone jewelry, tie dyed shirts, wood work, paintings, little fairytale outfits for girls, etc......they are all there. BUT - it is wonderful just being out and walking around with everyone.

4. Went to Comanche to see the parents. They look so good and mom and Bill worked on geneology stuff. Dad and I visited about everything - twice! Took Kayla - got to meet the parents. She was very well behaved and made a good impression on mom. She now has permission to come back and spend the weekend.

5. Ate too much all weekend - but it was good! Monday - back to the gym (how many times have I heard that!)

No comments: