Monday, January 28, 2008

Passions

I am taking a Spiritual Gifts class at church....good way to meet more people. I have come to realize that as we become older, learn more, gain experience...that our spiritual gifts also change.

One of the questions was - what is your passion? It's easy to rattle off what my passions have been my whole life......but truly, what are they now?

God
my family
individual temperaments
exploring
trying new things
doing what I can to make someone feel comfortable
experiencing

OK Peeps - WHAT ARE YOUR PASSIONS!

4 comments:

will said...

1) making people feel good
2) family
3) friends
4) learning

FreyBoys said...

1. God
2. Family
3. Learning
4. Travel
5. Photography
6. Country(USA)

Molly Morgan said...

you...

Lauren Williams said...

gosh, i have no idea! i think i gave up wondering!