Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not into Jammies

When researching greyhounds....they all comment that because they have no fat on their bodies and thin skin....that if you are cold - they are cold. There are lots of coats, sweaters and "jammies" for greyhounds out there. So, I thought I would create Kayla her own "jammie" to wear out of one of my old large T-shirts I wear to bed.

So - I put it on her and tied a knot on the back so it would fit her. I thought it looked rather doable - but she had no clue what I had done to her! She just stood there looking at me and not moving. I just died laughing! I went off doing my own thing and every time I came back - she had not moved one iota! She just stood there!!!!! I was told when greyhounds are nervous - they become like statues........well, she was being a great statue. I just had to grab a few shots of her.
When I took the T-shirt off of her - she hightailed it to her crate and got in (her comfort zone)......she is still in there! Did I just set our "bonding" back a couple of days?



Poor pitiful girl

She hasn't moved an inch

Still hasn't moved

Begging me to take it off

5 comments:

Sarah W said...

that is tooo funny! i'm glad you've entered the world of blogging!!

Sarah W said...

Your dog is so pretty. I hope she is adapting well. It was so great to see you all at the wedding, and Im glad your back in the mother land.
Grant

FreyBoys said...

Bless her heart!! Maybe it was the neon orange t-shirt, clashes with her skin tone. ;) All the info on her is interesting. I can't believe she has to be taught to play. Makes sense though. Well, welcome to the blog world. I believe you are doing a much better job than I am. Love ya!!

Lauren Williams said...

oh my gosh! that's TOO funny! haha! yes maybe orange was not her color!

will said...

awwwww.... So cute!