Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentines - Existing in a Different Orbit

For Valentines - I told my sweet hubby not to buy me anything.....we have a trip coming up and knew how much he loved me. Well - a couple of days before Valentines Day (I was going to be out of town on the actual day) Bill and I were sitting on the couch watching TV for a bit before we popped in our movie. He kept eyeing me and when I looked at him - he would look away. So, I thought we were playing the "eye" game (where you look at someone - but when they look at you - you look away - and vice versa). Are we the only weirdos that play this game?

So - here we were playing the eye game and laughing at eachother. I got up to put the movie in the VCR and had to lean over to avoid something to put it in the VCR (something was on the floor). All of a sudden I heard Bill say, "You have GOT to be kidding me!!!" I looked at him and then I looked down - and there on the floor - AT MY FEET - was a medium sized bag from Neiman Marcus with a box inside. GIRLS! HOW COULD I NOT SEE A BAG FROM NEIMAN MARCUS!!!?????

That bag was on the floor right in front of the TV! Bill wasn't playing the "eye" game - he kept looking at me to see if I noticed the bag!!!! HOW COULD I NOT NOTICE IT!!!!!! Especially having to LEAN over it to put the movie in the VCR?????

WHAT PLANET AM I FROM?????

2 comments:

will said...

oh mom, lol!
I laughed so hard...
hahahahahaha

<3 ya

Lauren Williams said...

aw!!! SO FUN!!!!