Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Living In Your Sweet Spot


I am currently reading this book by Max Lucado - living in your sweet spot. I just took a spiritual gift class at church. I think our gifts change as we grow in wisdom, experience, etc. So, at this point in my life - I wanted to review what I thought my gifts were, what they actually are, and how to use them to glorify God. To be open to God's calling and purpose in an area that I might not be aware of.
This book takes you through a learning process to discover your gifts: what you are good at, your successes, what you enjoy naturally, etc. This sweet spot is the intersection of what you are successful at and what you really enjoy. Oh to find a job, vocation, direction of life that encompasses all that God made you to be and offer.

No comments: