Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day without the Car


Bill and I have been living like we only have one car. So far, it is working like a charm.

Today he has the car for his drs. appt. I am:
1. going for a walk
2. cleaning the house (even the baseboards and ceiling fans)
3. I might read my novel for a bit (but I always feel guilty doing this during the middle of a day)
4. Will look at all my shoes and see if I really need all of them. Who wear's a 6 1/2 or a 7?
5. Pull out papers to do our taxes? (haven't decided on that one yet)

I have:
1. Started BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)
2. Gearing up to volunteer at our hospital in day surgery
3. Planned our neighborhood outing for this evening to go to "Movie Tavern" and see "Taken" while we eat dinner......all going in a van together!

I'm pretty sure that Kayla will sleep through all of this.

No comments: