Monday, November 24, 2008

Journey`

My sweet husband took me out to eat for my birthday - afterwards he drove me to Dallas to buy me this painting as a surprise gift. I had seen this painting on Craig's list and fell in love with it. To me, this painting represents a journey towards hope, faith, love - to God himself. I can just feel His warmth reaching out to all areas.....to lighten our path and guide our way. Do you see Him? Do you see the hope in this? It clenches my heart every time I look at it.


3 comments:

FreyBoys said...

That is gorgeous!!!! What a great gift!!!

Lauren Williams said...

and it's even cooler in real life!

Hayley B said...

This picture is STUNNING!!!! Absolutely breath taking. How much fun...I love to hear about couples that still go out on dates and have fun surprises :)