Monday, September 15, 2008

This has been a busy week!

This past Saturday (Sept 13) Bill and I rode in the Patriot Rally in Southlake, TX. This was to support disabled vets. It was my first bike rally with my new roadbike! I just love her. We rode 22 miles and it rained for about 15 minutes of those 22 miles. An Apache helicopter took off from the parking lot and led the bikers at the start. It was so awesome.....(in my third life I would love to be a helicopter pilot - I even dream of flying helicopters! - so I was drooling the whole time that copter was flying overhead).


This is my new little road bike. I just love her - she is white with a white seat and white handlebars. She fits me just perfectly and together we will have many a beautiful ride into the sunset.




This is a picture of our new house that we are buying in Denton. Bill started his job with "Shiver & Associates" in Denton. As hard as we tried to relocate to Dallas or Ft Worth - God had other and better plans for us. To remain here in Denton and become involved in our church and community. So, after Bill started his new job this past week - our next step was to find a house, which God graciously led us to.

It also backs up to a golfcourse.


Has an open kitchen and den area.

A living room (please note - this is not our furniture)



A nice little back and side yard for Kayla

To see the rest of this story - you will just have to come visit us!

3 comments:

FreyBoys said...

The house is beautiful!!!! WOW!!! Can't wait to visit. Have fun decorating!!!

Sarah W said...

What a great house! We will have to come visit you after you get settled in.

Lauren Williams said...

i love it!!!! let us know if we can help with the move!